Mach 2 power supply #Mach2GTO

annaski

So I got my Mach2 in December, and I've been powering it with the included AC adapter since then.

The brick seems to have died on me already. There's not a lot of 24V 10A supplies around, and I'm hesitant to buy the same brand, since it died so quickly.
What are most people using to power their mounts?

Luca Marinelli

I had the same problem. I contacted AP and they sent me a replacement power supply. I was also a bit surprised by the quick failure of this component. I don’t think I have ever had a power supply fail on me before. Hopefully it was just a bad batch of power supplies and the replacement ones work reliably.

Luca

annaski

Yes, especially since the number of clear nights since December have been few and far in between. I've used it inside to test things out a few times, but can't have used more than a dozen times.

Karen Christen

Please contact me directly at Karen at astro-physics dot com.  We'll get you taken care of.
Karen
AP

--
Karen Christen