From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Weiner
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 5:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Price increase

I’m not sure exactly when this occurred, but I just noticed the Mach2 price jumped up a bit. Was there a design mod, or was this simply due to materials/manufacturing cost increases?

I see the 1600GTO prices are now posted as well. How do these compare against the previous run prices? I’m only asking for reference. Price increases are to be expected periodically for any product.

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Karen,
   Does this mean that the Mach2 is going to be or in production?

cytan

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 06:13:33 PM CDT, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

You are correct, Eric.  Due to a variety of factors, including materials and production costs, we did make price modifications to the Mach2GTO and the 1600GTO late last week.  The 1600GTO’s in particular had not been changed in over 5 years.  We still feel both of these mounts are an excellent value.

Karen

AP

I’m not sure exactly when this occurred, but I just noticed the Mach2 price jumped up a bit. Was there a design mod, or was this simply due to materials/manufacturing cost increases?

I see the 1600GTO prices are now posted as well. How do these compare against the previous run prices? I’m only asking for reference. Price increases are to be expected periodically for any product.

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Karen Christen

Yes, the Mach2 is currently in production behind the 1600GTO.  We anticipate first deliveries in Spring 2022.

Karen

I’m not sure exactly when this occurred, but I just noticed the Mach2 price jumped up a bit. Was there a design mod, or was this simply due to materials/manufacturing cost increases?

I see the 1600GTO prices are now posted as well. How do these compare against the previous run prices? I’m only asking for reference. Price increases are to be expected periodically for any product.

--
Karen Christen

Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Frank Widmann

What price applies if you were already on the list?

Frank

Karen Christen

The new price applies for all orders dated 9/24/21 and after.
Karen
AP