MACH2GTO Price increase

Eric Weiner

I’m not sure exactly when this occurred, but I just noticed the Mach2 price jumped up a bit. Was there a design mod, or was this simply due to materials/manufacturing cost increases?

I see the 1600GTO prices are now posted as well. How do these compare against the previous run prices? I’m only asking for reference. Price increases are to be expected periodically for any product. 

Karen Christen

You are correct, Eric.  Due to a variety of factors, including materials and production costs, we did make price modifications to the Mach2GTO and the 1600GTO late last week.  The 1600GTO’s in particular had not been changed in over 5 years.  We still feel both of these mounts are an excellent value.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Weiner
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 5:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Price increase

I’m not sure exactly when this occurred, but I just noticed the Mach2 price jumped up a bit. Was there a design mod, or was this simply due to materials/manufacturing cost increases?

I see the 1600GTO prices are now posted as well. How do these compare against the previous run prices? I’m only asking for reference. Price increases are to be expected periodically for any product. 

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Karen,
   Does this mean that the Mach2 is going to be or in production?

cytan

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 06:13:33 PM CDT, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

You are correct, Eric.  Due to a variety of factors, including materials and production costs, we did make price modifications to the Mach2GTO and the 1600GTO late last week.  The 1600GTO’s in particular had not been changed in over 5 years.  We still feel both of these mounts are an excellent value.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Karen Christen

Yes, the Mach2 is currently in production behind the 1600GTO.  We anticipate first deliveries in Spring 2022.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Price increase

Hi Karen,

Does this mean that the Mach2 is going to be or in production?

cytan

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 06:13:33 PM CDT, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Frank Widmann

What price applies if you were already on the list?

Frank

Karen Christen

The new price applies for all orders dated 9/24/21 and after.
Karen
AP

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank Widmann via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Price increase

What price applies if you were already on the list?

Frank

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

M Hambrick

I think that the standard protocol has always been to charge whatever the price is when you receive your notification and not when you put your name on the notification list. 

Having said that, are there any price increases expected for the Renishaw encoders ? I am on the notification list for a set of encoders for my 1100 mount, but there is currently no price listed on the website. Or maybe the $0.00 price that they show is what they are actually going to charge for them. That is a really good deal ! Maybe I will order two sets of encoders for that price :>)

Mike

natscher0514@...

The Mach2 order and notification to place an order buttons are not showing for this item at the A-P website.  Is the Mach2 not available to order or to get a notification to order at this time?

Eric Weiner

I had the save problem a year or so ago. A-P said to make sure you accept the cookies or that function won’t work. I just checked and the notification field is visible on my browser.

Eric