Mach2/Tec 180fl

rocktrepanier621@...

I know that this question has been discussed by Roland and others regarding using the Mach2 with a Tec 180fl for imaging. I was wondering if being used for visual only would the Mach2 be stable enough for high power observing or should I just get the AP1100 and not worry.
Thanks
Rock

Jeff B

The Mach2 should be just fine as I base that upon the excellent ability of my Mach 1 to be used with my old AP 178 F9 for high power visual use where the ability to focus easily without the jiggles is important..

Jeff

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 6:41 PM <rocktrepanier621@...> wrote:
I know that this question has been discussed by Roland and others regarding using the Mach2 with a Tec 180fl for imaging. I was wondering if being used for visual only would the Mach2 be stable enough for high power observing or should I just get the AP1100 and not worry.
Thanks
Rock

rocktrepanier621@...

Thanks for the feedback Jeff, it is appreciated. A very fine looking set-up you have
Rock