Mach2 : Motor Stall detected #APCC #Mach2GTO

alain.prette@...

Hi all,

Still in my learning phase using Ascom driver, when i use goto, the mount stops with error message ; Fault Triggered: MotorStall

Any ideas ?

Best,

Alain Prette

Mike Hanson

Hi Alain,

The most common cause for a stall while slewing the Mach 2 is having the clutches a little loose.  A little imbalance could also contribute if the clutches are loose.  If the clutches are nice and tight, and the system balanced, please contact me privately.

Do you have APCC?  A keypad?  Do you know what version of firmware you are running?

alain.prette@...

Hi Mike,

I use APCC Beta Version from Ray v1.9.1.3 concerning Firmware : VCP5-P02-10
Best Regard,

Alain
alain.prette@...