From: Terri Zittritsch <theresamarie11@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 19, 2020 8:27 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 hand controller update

Since I'm seeing that A-P is shipping more Mach2's, can I ask when the hand controller firmware updates to enable the Mach2 will be released?   We heard about Roland going to Hawaii to test out the hand controller updates, but since then we've not heard anything.

Best,
Terri

Dean Jacobsen

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 07:38 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
I'm working on the keypad project as much as I can. I'm also assembling mounts, optics for scopes, field flatteners and other accessories and other day to day tasks.
Thank you for what you have been doing.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Terri Zittritsch

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:38 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
I'm working on the keypad project as much as I can. I'm also assembling mounts, optics for scopes, field flatteners and other accessories and other day to day tasks. for the keypad I have to write the instruction manual for all the new features and that will take a bit of time. hopefully the stay at home orders will be lifted and we can prepare our operation for our employees to come back soon. Until then, it's slow going, I'm a'feared.

Rolando
I can appreciate the increased workload Roland, my workload has only increased during the pandemic as well.

Terri