Topics

Mach2 Hand Controller

Larry Phillips

What is the latest estimate for shipping Mach2 hand controllers?

Larry

Edited

I contacted A-P about this.  There's been a last-minute delay, waiting for the official bound manuals from the printer.  I was given the option of immediate shipment of the handset if I wasn't interested in getting the manual, but decided to wait and get the bound Mach2 manual at the same time (I have the early stapled version).

We have started to ship them out. Daleen or Paige will contact you soon regarding final arrangements. I will be sending an email in the next day or two with additional information.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

What is the latest estimate for shipping Mach2 hand controllers?

Larry

Luke Leege

Does this mean the update will be released soon for owners of the older HB?