From: legendtrail via groups.io <legendtrail@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 15, 2021 9:47 am
Subject: [ap-gto] loose part 1100GTOAE

Sometime after 3AM this plastic part moved. What's its function? Where is it supposed to be?
Is there a way to convince it to stay put?

legendtrail@...

Edited

Thanks Roland, that was enough of an explanation. I got it snapped back into place.

By the way, while I'm  here, have you ever thought about putting handles on the RA axis? I live in the desert up north of Scottsdale and have to pack up every day. It would be helpful in getting it on/off the pier.