Looking for a CP3

Benton Reed

 I just bought a AP900 but it has a CP2 control box.  The guy I bought it from said this group would be a good resource for finding a CP3 control box.  If you have one and would like to sell it please let me know.

Thanks
Benton

Christopher M

You can keep your eyes on Astromart or Astrobuysell as they pop up once in a while.  There was one just recently posted on Astromart but the sale is now pending.
https://astromart.com/classifieds/astromart-classifieds/mounts-equatorial/show/gtocp3-with-y-cable-and-power-supply

You can also post a "Wanted" ad on Astromart and/or Astrobuysell.  That has helped people look for mounts and parts that others have lying around but not considered listing.
Cheers!
Christopher

W Hilmo

I am pretty sure that I have a CP3 on the shelf that I am not using, left over from upgrading one of my mounts to CP4 a few years ago.

I don't remember which mount this came from, but it's likely from my AP1600.  If so, it's likely got a V2 version firmware, since I used it to test pre-release APCC Pro.

I've been keeping it as a spare, but it's been long enough now that I don't feel like I need it anymore.  Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
-Wade

On 9/2/21 7:50 AM, Christopher M wrote:
You can keep your eyes on Astromart or Astrobuysell as they pop up once in a while.  There was one just recently posted on Astromart but the sale is now pending.
https://astromart.com/classifieds/astromart-classifieds/mounts-equatorial/show/gtocp3-with-y-cable-and-power-supply

You can also post a "Wanted" ad on Astromart and/or Astrobuysell.  That has helped people look for mounts and parts that others have lying around but not considered listing.
Cheers!
Christopher

Benton Reed

Wade,
Yes I am interested in getting your CP3 with the V2 chip
My phone number is (512) 963-9983.  Is it easier to text?

Thank you for reaching out!

Benton Reed

On Sep 2, 2021, at 10:11 AM, W Hilmo <y.groups@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank Christopher!  I just missed getting that one by about 5 minutes.  Fortunately there are a couple of guys on here who may be abut to help me!

Thanks
Benton

fernandorivera3

You can also put a wanted ad for a used CP3 box on Astromart or Cloudy Nights. They come up for sale over there often, around 300 bucks or so.

Fernando