"Limit Reached" at meridian, not meridian limit.

Eric Claeys

I just created Meridian Limits but am getting unexpected behavior.  When tracking, I get "Limit Reached" when the mount gets to the Meridian, not when it gets to the Meridian Limit.  I've successfully used this many times in the past and don't know what's changed.  The picture below shows my limits, and shows the "Limit Reached" message even though the mount is nowhere near the Meridian Limit.
Am I doing something wrong?

Eric Claeys

I think I figured it out.  When I tested it, DEC was 89 54' 14.3 sec, which is close to 90 degrees, and when you're close to 90 degrees the meridian limits don't work.  When I backed off DEC a degree, the "Time before limit reached" went to 1.5 hours, which is what I'd expect given the position of the scope.