From: Rich N. <rnapo@znet.com>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Date: 7/8/00 1:46:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 400GTO mount & Vixen 102FL ota

If you have a dovetail bar for the 400, maybe you could
use some of the holes in it to match with the rings on the
Vixen. Or make an inexpensive wooden interfact between the
Vixen rings and which ever plate you have for the 400.

Rich

Hi to everyone.

Well, I got that phone call today and my 400 GTO mount will be
arriving in about a couple of weeks. I'm on the list for the 130mm,
the future permanent resident of the 400 but, in the mean time, I'd
like to give my Vixen a bit of a thrill and use it on the 400.
Does anyone know what I'll need to order to accomplish this? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Bill

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5532/7/_/3615/_/963024625/

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/5531/7/_/3615/_/963089163/

--- John Gleason
--- dvj@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

Rich N. <rnapo@...>

Beautiful! Outstanding composition. Thanks John.

Rich

Those great shots that Ray Gralak has been posting were taken from Lassen
National Park. Here is my rendering of the night there:

http://www.celestialimage.com/page111.html

That's an AP 130 f/8 on 400 mount in the foreground.

cheers,

John Gleason
www.celestialimage.com

[...]

Old school buds here: