Keypad updating

steve711614

Hello I have had my (new to me ) mach1 for 24 hours and it looks like the keypad software version 17.6 I think  is a long way out of date i found a update site but its asking for a user name and password and just wondering how i get these 
Steve

Wes Atchison

HI Steve,

Last March, I like you obtained a new to me AP900 and was asking similar questions.  Frist step I did was to register my ownership of the mount using form on this link:
Support (astro-physics.com) 

I then contacted AP using this link:  Astro-Physics Contact Us (astro-physics.com) 

The Folks at AP are very helpful and are amazing at providing support even for out of production product. 

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your mount.

Wes
WA5TKU 

Geert

Contact Astrophysics directly to give the Mach1 and keypad serial number, they will give you the info.

Geert Vdbulcke

Belgium.

Van: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> Namens steve711614 via groups.io
Verzonden: donderdag 21 januari 2021 13:35
Aan: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Onderwerp: [ap-gto] Keypad updating

Hello I have had my (new to me ) mach1 for 24 hours and it looks like the keypad software version 17.6 I think  is a long way out of date i found a update site but its asking for a user name and password and just wondering how i get these 
Steve

This email has been scanned by BullGuard antivirus protection.
For more info visit www.bullguard.com

George

Steve,

Contact me.  

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

Email:  george@...

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of steve711614 via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 7:35 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Keypad updating

Steve