Keypad Controller Brightness

Chuck Hancock

I had my (3 day old) 400GTO mount out last night for a shakeout under
dark skies. It performed wonderfully; even helped find Pluto with the
C8. But, I was wondering if anyone has found a way to dim the keypad
controller more than the standard "dim" setting. The display is easy:
colored Rolodex card protectors. So, what about the buttons?

BTW - in reference to my recent questions - I took the RA housing out of
its mount, then tightened two allen head bolts. That fixed the
rattling.

--
Best regards,
Chuck Hancock

c d h 5 9 at b e l l s o u t h d o t n e t