Jeff B

Oh yeah...part two!

Jeff

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 11:23 AM dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...> wrote:
The Mak does some fine work.

Roland Christen

Very clean! Not over processed, just about perfect.

From: dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 10:23 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Jupiter with the AP Mak Cass

The Mak does some fine work.

Howard Hedlund

Wow!

Jim Fakatselis

Omg!  Looks like from a space probe. Wow!
Wanna try it something similar shortly with my 305 RHA and a Powermate barlow. Prob no where near your quality. Bravo!
Jim

On Sep 8, 2021, at 11:23 AM, dvjbaja <jpgleasonid@...> wrote:

The Mak does some fine work.
<jupiter mak cass.jpg>

skester@...

Wonderful result, congrats.

Scott

J. Belden

Yes, pretty awesome I would say.

Joe B

dvjbaja

I would love to see that result.  I have a 305, but I don't think you can reach focus with a barlow?  Maybe I'm wrong.  I had a 12.5" RCOS with very large secondary that produced stunning planet views. That was well before my interest in planetary imaging.   At times I wish I had not sold it. But the Mak-cass came along as a much easier to handle telescope.

The Mak is pretty much seeing limited in my experience.  Seeing has not been so good this season with the jetstream parked overhead.

thefamily90 Phillips

Awesome indeed!

JimP