Jupiter 9/11 with AP 10" F/14.6 Mak

thefamily90 Phillips

Not a great image but at least I was out there battling the humidity and mosquitoes, LOL!

JimP

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Harley Davidson

Great job Jim. I was out last night and the skies were terrible. Speaking of mosquitoes, they almost carried away my equipment :)

tony

On 9/12/2021 7:54 PM, thefamily90 Phillips wrote:

Not a great image but at least I was out there battling the humidity and mosquitoes, LOL!

JimP

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

thefamily90 Phillips

Lol! Tony, unfortunately, I know just what you mean!!

JimP