July 31, 1999 Jupiter and Saturn

Todd Gross <toddg@...>

Seeing quite good in smaller aperture. Used the C9.25" for these photos.
Jupiter is at 5:01am edt (9:01GMT) , sys 2 longitude 314

Ooops.. forgot to send the files the first time.. here we go...

thanks!
-Todd

Boston Meteorologist Todd Gross
toddg@weatherman.com
http://www.weatherman.com
(617)725-0777

Bobby Middleton <bobm@...>

Todd you say photos........what were the exposures, f/#, and what film?
If they are photos, you are getting ccd quality work with that film. Great
shots!

BTW, I have my first decent photos with my AP1200 and homebuilt
f4.25 8" newt. It can be seen at:
http://www.koyote.com/users/bobm/newtm20m8pjmpw.jpg

It's a composite of two 40 min shots on unhypered Kodak PJM
using a Lumicon coma corrector and Newtonian ez guider.

Bobby Middleton

Mark Turner <markt@...>

On Mon, 02 Aug 1999 07:08:34 -0400, Todd Gross <toddg@shore.net> wrote:

>Ooops.. forgot to send the files the first time.. here we go...

PLEASE don't send images to the entire list. May I suggest that you
put them on your web site and then post a referral here? I believe that
suggestion is also in the elist welcoming message, too.

Thanks.

Mark Turner ©¿© Things are Looking Up !
Toronto, Canada