From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brent Boshart
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 4:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] ISS Tracked using APCC Pro v1.9

APCC v1.9 has a great new feature which offers "real time" (non-cached) modelled mount coordinates. This allows
for closed loop satellite tracking (comparing the mount's current position to the satellite and making small tracking
adjustments to the tracking rate). Early this morning I was able to capture ISS (unfortunately through a lot of fog).
My Mach 2 was able to keep ISS nicely centered through my C8 (focal length 2032mm) which capturing only the
center 1024x768 portion of my camera chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzjEAqnEBZA

Dean Jacobsen

Very cool Brent.  Is SkyTrack updated to use the Mach2 yet?  I am going to have to get my dual band Yagi out of the closet and mount it on the Mach2 and start talking on the AMSATS again.
--
Dean Jacobsen

Karen Christen

So fun!  Great capture, Brent!