High Res Planetary imaging with the AP1100

Rouz

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a few images taken with the AP1100 and C14 at about 0.1 arcseconds/pixel.

The planets were tracked for several hours and lots of data was recorded with the best frames stacked and derotated.

Rouz

Some more of Jupiter:

Thomas Giannaccini

Those are amazing

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:40 PM Rouz <rbidshahri@...> wrote:
Some more of Jupiter:

--
CN: HasAnyoneSeenMyNeblua

Roland Christen

Those are really great. I assume you used a small Cmos color camera?

Just wanted to share a few images taken with the AP1100 and C14 at about 0.1 arcseconds/pixel.

The planets were tracked for several hours and lots of data was recorded with the best frames stacked and derotated.

Robert Chozick

Wow.  Incredible.

Roland, you need to come up with a telescope the gives views like that 😀

Robert

On Sep 24, 2021, at 2:41 PM, Thomas Giannaccini <tgiann3@...> wrote:

Those are amazing

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:40 PM Rouz <rbidshahri@...> wrote: