hi, may i know how many mach2 could be produced every year? #Mach2GTO

tommydingdxy27@...

HI
i just sold my cem60 which has already served me 4 years,it's good but not steady enough. And i think it's time to inverst more to this hobby and upgrade to some real high-end mount, but it seems ap doesn't have any in stock, may i know how long should i be waiting for? several monthes? or years?

DING

Thanks a difficult question to answer. The Mach2 list is quite long, however not everyone on the list will actually order one when their opportunity comes up. We have no idea how many actually will. Even so, it could be more than a year before we reach new names that go on the list.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

i just sold my cem60 which has already served me 4 years,it's good but not steady enough. And i think it's time to inverst more to this hobby and upgrade to some real high-end mount, but it seems ap doesn't have any in stock, may i know how long should i be waiting for? several monthes? or years?

DING

Chris White

Since it could be a while before you could purchase a new mach2, you might look for a used mach1 or 900gto.  Both are excellent mounts and will be a huge step up from your cem60.  You might find you don't even need a mach2 after running one of these.