From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 5:30:07 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Cc: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Happy New Year from these two partiers

Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021 with AP telescopes and my private stash. Charlie has a bottle of Total Solar eclipse moonshine and MOOSE has the limited edition number 500 of 500 Ozzy Osbourne Solar Red Wine. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

tony

Jeff B

Love it!

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:53 AM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:
Yahoo!!

JimP

Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021 with AP telescopes and my private stash. Charlie has a bottle of Total Solar eclipse moonshine and MOOSE has the limited edition number 500 of 500 Ozzy Osbourne Solar Red Wine. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

tony

>>> Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021

Initially i only saw the first picture, and I thought "that's odd, he's named his liquor bottle and took a picture of it with his dog"

then i scrolled down :)

Happy New Year to all

Brian

--