Happy New Year from these two partiers

Harley Davidson

Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021 with AP telescopes and my private stash. Charlie has a bottle of Total Solar eclipse moonshine and MOOSE has the limited edition number 500 of 500 Ozzy Osbourne Solar Red Wine. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

tony

thefamily90 Phillips

Yahoo!!

JimP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 5:30:07 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Cc: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Happy New Year from these two partiers

Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021 with AP telescopes and my private stash. Charlie has a bottle of Total Solar eclipse moonshine and MOOSE has the limited edition number 500 of 500 Ozzy Osbourne Solar Red Wine. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

tony

Jeff B

Love it!

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:53 AM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:
Yahoo!!

JimP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>

tony

Jeff B

Hair of the dog.

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:44 AM Jeff B via groups.io <mnebula946=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Love it!

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:53 AM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:
Yahoo!!

JimP

tony

>>> Charlie and little MOOSE brought in 2021

Initially i only saw the first picture, and I thought "that's odd, he's named his liquor bottle and took a picture of it with his dog"

then i scrolled down :)

Happy New Year to all

Brian

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 2:30 AM Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...> wrote:

tony

--
Brian 

Brian Valente