From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher Erickson
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 12:32 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] High RMS values with PHD2

NEVER mark messages from Groups.io as SPAM. That creates massive headaches for many other users, for many group moderators and also for Groups.io in general.

MUCH better to seek Groups.io customer support if you can't figure out how to modify your notifications settings.

-Christopher Erickson

Observatory Engineer

Summit Kinetics

Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:25 AM Peter Bresler via groups.io <PABresler=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

https://openphdguiding.org/logs/dl/PHD2_logs_wkhU.zip

Here is the link for the log. I see you also post on PHD. To tell you the truth, I had to mark notifications from that forum as spam, because they were coming through constantly, and I was unable to reset the notification.

In any case somehow I got things back to normal last night, but I am not sure what caused the problem, and what fixed it.

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics