Fw: graphical interpretation_Step_1

toddg18522@...

In a message dated 7/9/00 2:48:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rnapo@znet.com
writes:

<< Hi Michael,

I think a number of us feel uncomfortable opening
attachments. I would prefer if someone just gave
a URL to go to.

Rich

actually, it was very convenient in my setup to receive the attached, just
imho

tg

Michael Roth

Rich N. <rnapo@...>

writes:

<< Hi Michael,

I think a number of us feel uncomfortable opening
attachments. I would prefer if someone just gave
a URL to go to.

Rich

actually, it was very convenient in my setup to receive the attached, just
imho

tg

It is not a question of convenience.

Rich

John J. Kasianowicz <surpher@...>

I agree, Rich. None of us need computer viruses.

I think a number of us feel uncomfortable opening
attachments. I would prefer if someone just gave
a URL to go to.

Rich

actually, it was very convenient in my setup to receive the attached,
just
imho

tg
It is not a question of convenience.

Rich

visonneau-vin <visonneau-vin@...>

you are silly,please never post .bmp image ;-((,please use .jpg files,about
40 minutes to download your messages,in france,it cost about 2,5$ to do
this.
Vincent