Fast Meridian Limits and NINA Q?

michael mccann

I’ve mounted my 130mm refractor, just set my horizon and meridian limits. What’s the best setting for NINA: Stop Tracking, Park Mount, Flip Scope, just warn. And what settings in NINA if any?

Also, I noticed that the GTOCP4 and associated cables limit earlier some , does anyone mount it in another position than the left side?

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike

>>>What’s the best setting for NINA: Stop Tracking, Park Mount, Flip Scope, just warn.  And what settings in NINA if any?

That's kind of up to you on what you want to have happen. Horizon limits for me are a hard stop safety, so i choose Stop Tracking for that. I do not have meridian limits enabled, i manage that more carefully through the imaging app

>>>Also, I noticed that the GTOCP4 and associated cables limit earlier some , does anyone mount it in another position than the left side?

i don't really understand what you're asking here? maybe typo

--
Brian

Brian Valente

PS

Dale released a nice AP plugin for NINA, it's worth reading through it. you may not use the advanced features, but you can get an idea of how NINA can and will integrate nicely with AP mounts and APCC

Brian

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 7:49 PM michael mccann via groups.io <mmccawsprojects=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’ve mounted my 130mm refractor, just set my horizon and meridian limits. What’s the best setting for NINA: Stop Tracking, Park Mount, Flip Scope, just warn.  And what settings in NINA if any?

Also, I noticed that the GTOCP4 and associated cables limit earlier some , does anyone mount it in another position than the left side?

Cheers

Mike

--
Brian