Early Mach2 Pier Flip in NINA?

Wayne Hixson

Just exploring NINA and haven’t figured out if it’s possible to initiate an early pier flip? My 130 is partially under the eaves of my house and starts going under the eaves about an hour before the meridian. If I can flip before that point, I can continue tracking for another 1.5 hours or so. I’ve installed Dale Ghent’s AP tools but don’t see anything related there.

Thanks,

Wayne Hixson

midmoastro

Have you checked the APCC manual for meridian limits? I think it may be in there but I have not set this myself, so, there's that! :-)
I would think you want this set in APCC but I could be wrong.

Wayne Hixson

I can set APPC to flip early but I don't know if it communicates that to NINA. I believe it does with SGP though

Wayne Hixson, Stargazer