Eagle 8” Tripod for AP1100?

RogerM

Hi folks:

Everytime I see the Eagle tripod, I think: “I wish the folks at AP made a 8” version for the 1100”. I know I would pick one up. Any thoughts?

i love the look and design of the Eagle :)

Howard Ritter

Not identical, but similar – are you familiar with the Advanced Telescope Systems tripod/portable pier?

On Nov 29, 2021, at 10:26 PM, RogerM <rogezeus2003@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

Everytime I see the Eagle tripod, I think: “I wish the folks at AP made a 8” version for the 1100”. I know I would pick one up. Any thoughts?

i love the look and design of the Eagle :)

Geoffrey Cook

Howard, I have the ATS tripod supporting an AP 1100.  It works well.

On Monday, November 29, 2021, 11:19 PM, Howard Ritter via groups.io <howard.ritter@...> wrote:

Not identical, but similar – are you familiar with the Advanced Telescope Systems tripod/portable pier?

On Nov 29, 2021, at 10:26 PM, RogerM <rogezeus2003@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

Everytime I see the Eagle tripod, I think: “I wish the folks at AP made a 8” version for the 1100”. I know I would pick one up. Any thoughts?

i love the look and design of the Eagle :)

Bill Long

The Eagle is a beast of a tripod. I would definitely buy an 8" version.