Documentation and instructions for handset park positions 1 - 4 for a Mach 1 GTO build date of 2014 #Keypad

nicholas

Hello,

I have a Mach 1 GTO with a build date of 2014 however the manual is from 2008. I am looking for the documented instructions on how to set the park positions 1 through 4. The manual I have does not match what the handset displays through the steps.  For example, I can easily enough set the mount to Park 1 position with Cw's facing east and OTA faced west, but there is another step in the older manual where you reference that to park position 4. Anyway following the manual I have, there does not seem to be a way to do that, or any of the other park settings.  Not sure how important or not important these steps are since Park 1 seems valid enough.

THANK YOU!

Hello,

You can find more recent versions of the manuals by going to our website and selecting Support. Follow the links to find what you need.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road