Daylight savings and APCC pro

steven ho

APCC pro and PHD2 are used to control all mount movements during my sessions. I was imaging Saturday March 13th into Sunday March 14th, in the eastern time zone. My session continued through 2AM and the time change. At the end of the night the AP-1600AE was parked at position 4. the attached image shows it did not properly park and the RA axis settled an hour East of where it should have. This has happened to me in the past and I would loosen the clutches use a level to reset the RA axis and then tell the mount is was in Park position 4.

Do I have some configuration setting incorrect? Or is the normal behavior that's expected?

Also is there a trick for recovering without loosening the clutches?

Thank you!!
Steve Hoffman