From: Harley Davidson
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2022 8:48 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io ; main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] custom hook to hang the keypad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLdr6nAlcQw

I made a custom "hook" to hang the keypad from that uses one of the 1/4"/20 holes in the Mach2 mount. It can be scaled to any mount though. And it require no tools.

tony

M Hambrick

Good idea about the carabiner Tony.

I am still using the lanyard that came with my mount to attach to the sliding hook.

Mike