CP5 Connection Error - FindFreeQacIndex

Wayne Hixson

Getting this frequently - FindFreeQacIndex: no free entries! I believe it may be due to a conflict with the new Primaluce Labs Environmental ASCOM driver which reads environmental data from the Eagle ECCO2 device. The driver consistently grabs one of the virtual ports APPC creates for the APv2 driver. I'm reaching out to Fillipo at Primaluce too

Wajne

Jeffc

Are you using Remote Desktop to access the machine running APCC?

I got this also a couple times, but it went away.
IIRC the issue is something to with the “remote” machine and windows.  Like if there’s a network glitch or bandwidth issues. APCC has an issue updating the Ui.. something like that….

More info:

On Apr 7, 2022, at 4:27 PM, Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026@...> wrote:

Getting this frequently - FindFreeQacIndex: no free entries! I believe it may be due to a conflict with the new Primaluce Labs Environmental ASCOM driver which reads environmental data from the Eagle ECCO2 device. The driver consistently grabs one of the virtual ports APPC creates for the APv2 driver. I'm reaching out to Fillipo at Primaluce too

Wajne

Marcelo Figueroa

I don't know if it really has anything to do with it, but I had this problem relatively frequently. I was using AnyDesk as a remote control program, then just to test I switched to Google Remote Desktop and in the last weeks I have only had this error once.