Topics

CP4 Connector caps

Elenillor

I would like to get some screw down metal caps to plug off the encoder and aux connectors on the CP4.

The supplied plastic caps for these connections tend to pull off.  The USB, Ethernet and Autoguider caps seem fine. I already had screw on metal caps for the RS-232 ports.

Does anyone have a link to appropriate caps?

John

david w pearson

David Albers

Harley Davidson

John

Here is what I got  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjwuTO1nyM

tony

On 2/4/2020 1:17 PM, Elenillor wrote:

I would like to get some screw down metal caps to plug off the encoder and aux connectors on the CP4.

The supplied plastic caps for these connections tend to pull off.  The USB, Ethernet and Autoguider caps seem fine. I already had screw on metal caps for the RS-232 ports.

Does anyone have a link to appropriate caps?

John

Elenillor

Thanks for the links, just what I was after.  Placed an order for a few.

John