Counter weight hack

Michael Kelly

Few months ago there was a thread about how do you store and transport your counter weights.  Gun cases and other stuff was posted.  While I’ve been doing this, I had my boxes packed away and have just been imaging from home this winter.  Had reason to buy a few 14lbs counter weights to ‘class up’ my iOptron CEM40, turns out it uses a 1.125” counterweight bar, so ordered a few and then snapped a pic of how I transport my AP counterweights.  I simply flip the enclosed packing so the notch is towards the inside and voila!

Enjoy and clear skies!

Michael

Inline image

Inline image