Topics

Connecting to ASCOM generates new ASCOM window. #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Micheal Fields Jr

Edited

I was using the most recent release of APCC Pro and the same thing was happening.  I updated to .11 today and the same thing remains.

Not sure if there is a new ASCOM V2 driver but I'll go look.

Anyways, I connect to the mount via ASCOM and it pops up the ASCOM window for each connection.
N.I.N.A generates one, PHD2 guiding generates another.

Not 100% sure what I am doing wrong but I am sure it is just a setting somewhere.   What am I doing wrong?

Ok I deleted all virtual com ports and removed the traces and then unchecked auto start and auto config.  This seems to be working fine now.  Only one ascom interface popped up.

George

Michael,

Contact me and I can check over your settings.   Have your astro computer with you.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.