Cloudy Nights post about the Mach 2 needs clarification

Roland Christen

Hello Guys,

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/767964-lets-torture-the-mach-2/page-3#entry11371098

Can someone please post a reply to the confusion that Mr. Wang's post is causing about his Mach2 not being able to carry his TOA telescope. We have communicated with Mr. Wang and sent him instructions that will fix the issue, but he has not posted anything further. he will not be able to implement the fix for several weeks because the mount is at another facility.

For sure the mount can carry the TOA telescope and much more weight. We discovered a small error in his parameters which he can fix easily with a simple command.

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/767964-lets-torture-the-mach-2/page-3#entry11371098

If someone can post an update to this thread,I will be able to sleep better tonight.

Thanks,

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Roland said:

  • ….I will be able to sleep better tonight.

That’s the second time you suggested sleeping at night.  You do realize the rest of us depend on you imaging and working on new equipment at night, not sleeping, right?   😊

Linwood

Worsel

Terroll responded as you requested.  Whether or not it convinces Mr. Wang or solves his 'oscillation' is to be seen.

Bryan

Roland Christen

I am actually imaging right now with my rig. Won't be going home for a while. Trying to nail down the Elephant trunk.

That’s the second time you suggested sleeping at night.  You do realize the rest of us depend on you imaging and working on new equipment at night, not sleeping, right?   😊

Linwood

Mr Wang is already convinced. He worked with me to solve his issue, so he is all set. He is most likely not available right now to post anything. I believe he is traveling.

Terroll responded as you requested.  Whether or not it convinces Mr. Wang or solves his 'oscillation' is to be seen.

Bryan

Thank you all for coming to my rescue.
And now back to my imaging. Night is clear with a bit of smoke from the West. Seeing is medium, tracking is excellent with model running and slight bump guiding so I can recover from dither.