Carrying case for Mach2

Shailesh Trivedi

I was notified yesterday that my Mach2 is shipping this week. I am excited.

I tried unsuccessfully, to find related threads as I am sure this has been asked before, but please indulge. Can one of you wonderful folks here recommend a carrying case for Mach2?

Thanks,

Shailesh

Dean Jacobsen

Edited

Hi, congratulations on the new mount.

Search on Mach2 case.

Here is a thread from last year that I started on the same topic:

https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/topic/74420921#70483
--
Dean Jacobsen

Michael Kelly

How long did it take from the time you ordered to shipping?

Best,

Michael

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 10:57:55 AM EDT, Shailesh Trivedi <strivedi@...> wrote:

I was notified yesterday that my Mach2 is shipping this week. I am excited.

I tried unsuccessfully, to find related threads as I am sure this has been asked before, but please indulge. Can one of you wonderful folks here recommend a carrying case for Mach2?

Thanks,

Shailesh

Shailesh Trivedi

Michael,

If you mean sign up for notification, to this week it is about 3 years. But recall 2020 was pretty much washed out, so technically 2.something years

Shailesh

Shailesh Trivedi

Dean,

Thank you for pointing me to the thread on the case topic.

I will review it.

Shailesh

Michael Kelly

3 years?!?!  As in tres anos?  Holy smokes!!!!!

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 04:29:03 PM EDT, Shailesh Trivedi <strivedi@...> wrote:

Dean,

Thank you for pointing me to the thread on the case topic.

I will review it.

Shailesh

Shailesh Trivedi

Michael,

Discount 2020 due to covid, so about 2 years.

Shailesh

Bill Long

Also the list went up while the final design and testing phases were still in progress. Then the production run started and COVID-19 hit. So the timelines are all skewed.

AP did an amazing job getting mounts to people given the circumstances.