Availability of Encoders for Mount Upgrades

M Hambrick

Is there an ETA on when there might be some encoders available for those who want to upgrade their mounts ? I am on the notification list to get encoders for my 1100 mount.

Mike

Renishaw is experiencing production delays so all incoming encoders that we have on order with them have been allocated to mounts that are on order and 1600s that are in production (we’ll be accepting orders soon). It is difficult to predict when we will receive more for upgrades, so we are not accepting orders for them yet. I hope to offer them again soon with delivery toward the end of the year.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road