Auto-connect AP V2 Driver and APCC 1.9.0.1: Error message and failure to start driver

Luca Marinelli

The AP V2 driver fails to start when I select auto-connect in APCC Pro 1.9.0.1. I get two error messages, as shown in the attached screenshots. After clicking the messages away, I can start the driver manually without any errors.

After rolling back to v.1.8.8.17 due to the meridian flip problem, I noticed that this error message does not appear in the old version and AP V2 driver starts successfully with the auto connect option.

Thanks,

Luca