Astronomy Chat

RCK <rkuberek@...>

Astronomy chat at

http://sciastro.net

Knowledgeable people, lots of information on equipment and observing,
fairly active, especially in the evenings.

Bob Kuberek

Rich N. <rnapo@...>

Hi Bob,

Is this a chatroom. If you use a chatroom aren't you open
to getting tons of spam?

Rich

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

RCK <rkuberek@...>

"Rich N." wrote:

Hi Bob,

Is this a chatroom. If you use a chatroom aren't you open
to getting tons of spam?
Hi Rich,

I can't guarantee that you won't get spam, but I don't get much and
I've been chatting there for quite some time. Also, I'm not sure that
the spam I do get results from participating. Of course, it's an open
community, so you participate at your own risk.

Bob Kuberek

Rich N. <rnapo@...>

Thanks Bob. I get about 2 pieces of spam a month
and don't want more.

Is there some archive of the chats that a person can view to see
what you people talk about?

Thanks,
Rich