ASCOM v2 driver #ASCOM_V2_Driver

George Vlazny

Hi all ,

I set up my Mach 1 last night for the first time since August last year , connection was fine but when I tithe N S E W buttons nothing happens. The mount was unpacked. Slewing to a target was no problem. The only thing changed since last year is that I am now using an Eagle 3 Pro.
for the record I’m 70 and a troglodyte, quite computer illiterate.
Any idea
George

George

George,

What is the button move speed set at?    You could be moving too slow to see.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

I set up my Mach 1 last night for the first time since August last year , connection was fine but when I tithe N S E W buttons nothing happens. The mount was unpacked. Slewing to a target was no problem. The only thing changed since last year is that I am now using an Eagle 3 Pro.
for the record I’m 70 and a troglodyte, quite computer illiterate.
Any idea
George

George Vlazny

Hi George, thanks but I thought of that and tried them all, no go

George Vlazny

All sorted, I set the jog scope to 90deg/min and speed to 1200x and now works. Seems movement was set to slow to be noticed.

Thanks