From: Geoff Smith <ghsmith45@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 6:31 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Arp 286 (NGC 5566)

I was going through my picture files--what else to do in these times--and  I came across this one from 2018 which I hadn't finished processing. However, better late than never, so here it is
Technical details
Mount AP900
Exposure 6.5 hours LRGB
Camera FLI Proline 16803
Telescope 12.5" Planewave
Processing PixInsight
FOV 30' x 30'

Stuart

VERY nice Geoff !!!

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 19:31, Geoff Smith <ghsmith45@...> wrote:

I was going through my picture files--what else to do in these times--and  I came across this one from 2018 which I hadn't finished processing. However, better late than never, so here it is

https://www.astrobin...9f7e/B/?nc=user

Technical details
Mount AP900
Exposure 6.5 hours LRGB
Camera FLI Proline 16803
Telescope 12.5" Planewave
Processing PixInsight
FOV 30' x 30'

--

Stuart
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/

Geoff Smith

Thanks Stuart and Rolando. Yes, PixInsight processing, Maxim acquisition.

Don Anderson

Very nice Geoff!

Don Anderson

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 05:31:44 p.m. MDT, Geoff Smith <ghsmith45@...> wrote:

I was going through my picture files--what else to do in these times--and  I came across this one from 2018 which I hadn't finished processing. However, better late than never, so here it is

https://www.astrobin...9f7e/B/?nc=user

Technical details
Mount AP900
Exposure 6.5 hours LRGB