From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy Ermolli
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 5:11 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM unable to load settings file.

Quick question. I get this error message every time that I try to start APPM using NINA - see attached screenshot.
I saved the file several times over the old one and also tried to delete the old one and save a new one. It looks like
APPM Is unable to load the settings file.
When I start APPM manually it starts fine however it looks like the points are not updated per NINA's plugin
settings.
I didn't see anything obvious int he logs. Has anyone had this happen before?

Andy Ermolli

Hi Ray,
Yes the file exists. It's really strange because if only happens when the NINA AP plug in starts APPM.
It almost looks like APPM can not access the file because it's being used by NINA. I am not sure that it's an APPM issue at all.