From: Mark Townsend <albertawow@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 11:17 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Remove Scope Question

I have a permanent pier and scope setup using a AP1100 Mount and AP130mm scope. My question is, if I remove my scope from the rings and then replace it again will my pointing model still be accurate? Will the slight movement from the rings felt ruin my model?

Ray Gralak

I have a permanent pier and scope setup using a AP1100 Mount and AP130mm scope. My question is, if I remove
my scope from the rings and then replace it again will my pointing model still be accurate? Will the slight movement
from the rings felt ruin my model?
I do this all the time. If you place the scope back in about the same position the model will work well from night to night.

-Ray Gralak