APPM freeze

legendtrail@...

Edited

For  a couple weeks I've had to use task manager to end APPM. Clicking on File, or even the disconnect scope/camera buttons
causes the program to freeze. The final entry in the log file says a plate solve and recal completed. This is on 1.9.4.3. Everything
else in APCC is running fine. Any ideas?

Info,      PlateSolve, PlateSolveSyncNowWait: Scope Synced: RA=6.36958974056987, Dec=23.1822637865837

Ray Gralak

For a couple weeks I've had to use task manager to end APPM. Clicking on File, or even the disconnect
scope/camera buttons
causes the program to freeze. The final entry in the log file says a plate solve and recal completed. This is on
1.9.4.3. Everything
else in APCC is running fine. Any ideas?
At the end of an APPM run, a modal text box pops up asking if you want to load the data into APCC. Do you see that popup message? If you didn't see that message, it might have been hidden behind APPM or another window. And, if you don't answer that dialog then APPM will appear frozen, because when a Windows modal dialog is open control is not returned to the main program until the dialog window is closed.

-Ray

legendtrail@...

Thanks Ray. I wasn't creating a model, just doing a plate solve and recal, but I'll look next time for a covered popup.