APPM

Michael Freeberg

I plan on creating a new model with appm.  If I already have a model in apcc, shoulld I disable the pointing and tracking model before creating a new model.  Thanks,''

Hi Michael

>>>If I already have a model in apcc, shoulld I disable the pointing and tracking model before creating a new model.  Thanks,'

yes. Although i'm not sure if it automatically disables it but yes it should be disabled

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 7:29 PM Michael Freeberg <mdfreeb@...> wrote:
I plan on creating a new model with appm.  If I already have a model in apcc, shoulld I disable the pointing and tracking model before creating a new model.  Thanks,''

Michael Freeberg

Thanks Brian,  I was not not sure if they got automatically disabled.

Mike

Hi Michael