Topics

#APPC-PRO Trial License while waiting for my #mach2gto #Mach2GTO

Seb@stro

Hi,

While waiting for my Mach2 to be shipped, I would like to familiarize myself with APCC-PRO. The plan was to install (which I did) and register the trial version until I get the license included with the mount.

The 2 options proposed to register the trial (via internet or manually) requires to send a email to the below addresses which I did (earlier this week and today) but I haven't heard back yet.

info@...
apcc_license@...

I suppose these are good. Can someone confirm ?

Thanks,
Sébastien