APPC emergency Stop Window keeps disappearing

Tom Blahovici

HI
This has happened three times now. It works one day and then the next is gone.
Anyone know how to restore it?
Thanks, Tom

Ray Gralak

Hi Tom,

This has happened three times now. It works one day and then the next is gone.
Anyone know how to restore it?
Can you be more specific? In the latest APCC, the Emergency Slew window closes when a slew completes. So, do you mean the window dowsn't open at all? If that is the case, then maybe another window is hiding it?

Or, if you "Save Window Positions" enabled and have multiple monitors, maybe it is being saved off screen? Or maybe it was saved in the minimizing state? Usually, turning off "Save Window Positions" in APCC's Settings menu will handle these cases.

-Ray

This has happened three times now. It works one day and then the next is gone.
Anyone know how to restore it?
Thanks, Tom

Tom Blahovici

Hi Ray,
The window doesn't appear to open at all when the mount slews.  There is no other window hiding it, and I do not have multiple monitors. As to off screen I didn't see this in the task bar, one of the first things I looked at. I'll try the turning off of the position saving and see if it returns.  It's going to be a while though, I just took down my observatory for a while.
Thanks, Tom