APCC update URL not found

Bill Conrad

I'm trying to follow the APCC update link for 1.8.8.9 but all I can get is URL not found. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Bill Conrad

Bill,

Please try again. There was an error on the website. You may need to clear your browser first.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

I'm trying to follow the APCC update link for 1.8.8.9 but all I can get is URL not found. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Bill Conrad

Ray Gralak

Hi Bill,

I'm trying to follow the APCC update link for 1.8.8.9 but all I can get is URL not found. Can anybody help?
The direct link is:

http://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.8.8.9.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

I'm trying to follow the APCC update link for 1.8.8.9 but all I can get is URL not found. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Bill Conrad

Steve Reilly

Is there a page showing the history of the APCC Pro updates? My system shows version 1.8.4.1. If the CP4 update has anything to do with that it isn't installed just yet.

Ray Gralak

Is there a page showing the history of the APCC Pro updates? My system shows version 1.8.4.1. If the CP4 update
has anything to do with that it isn't installed just yet.
Most of the notes for each version is here (some beta versions are not shown):

https://www.siriusimaging.com/Help/APCC/version_history.htm

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Is there a page showing the history of the APCC Pro updates? My system shows version 1.8.4.1. If the CP4 update
has anything to do with that it isn't installed just yet.

Steve Reilly

Thanks Ray. Any reason my working version, 1.8.4.1, doesn't indicate an update available?

Is there a page showing the history of the APCC Pro updates? My system
shows version 1.8.4.1. If the CP4 update has anything to do with that it isn't installed just yet.

Ray Gralak

Thanks Ray. Any reason my working version, 1.8.4.1, doesn't indicate an update available?
Some people have reported that, but I have not discovered a definitive reason why that happens. It could be the default browser that you have on your system. APCC creates a temporary HTML file and uses the default browser application to query and get the results.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro