APCC Standard 1.9.0.0 install (Correct Eltima driver?)

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Ray,
   I uninstalled my old copy of APCC standard using the add/remove program in Win10. Then I installed APCC 1.9.0.0. No window for Eltima installation popped up. So, is this version of Eltima that is supposed to be installed with 1.9?

cytan

Ray Gralak

Hi Cytan,

Yes, 9.0.369.0 is the new version of the Eltima Virtual Serial Port driver, so it was installed correctly! J