Topics

APCC Pro v1.8.8.3

Ray Gralak

There is a new build of APCC Pro that fixes the issue with a new window being created with each ASCOM camera image.

You can download APCC Pro v1.8.8.3 from here:

http://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.8.8.3.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Dui @ DDHO

Ray, I just updated to this version of pro.  I seemed to have lost my pointing model and horizon limits.  Is there a way to get them back or do they get erased with the update? Dui

Ray Gralak

Ray, I just updated to this version of pro. I seemed to have lost my pointing model and horizon limits. Is there a
way to get them back or do they get erased with the update? Dui
Installing an update does not erase settings.

Luckily, APCC make1s a backup of all settings every time it starts. You can use this menu item to reload all settings:

File->Load Settings.

When the windows opens to specify the settings file, you should navigate to this folder and select one of the ".ApccZ" files (sorting the files by date in the dialog can make it easier to find the latest files):

C:\ProgramData\Astro-Physics\APCC\Backups

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Ray, I just updated to this version of pro. I seemed to have lost my pointing model and horizon limits. Is there a
way to get them back or do they get erased with the update? Dui

Dui @ DDHO

Thx Ray, got it back.

Dui