Hello Mike,

From here, Order tab: https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc

  • Each license includes all updates/bug fixes for the lifetime of the software. Also included is one year of free upgrades that entitles you to download the latest new features and enhancements. After one year from the date of purchase you will be eligible for elective upgrades when they are released. Upgrading is optional; the software will continue to operate whether you upgrade or not. You may choose to wait to upgrade until a new version includes features you want. Review the Version History to see the list of new features and enhancements.

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2022 9:37 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

Last year about this time APCC Pro became a subscription service. Was this a one-time fee, or can we expect to be notified soon that we will need to renew our subscriptions ?

Mike

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Marcelo Figueroa

I am using the APCC Pro version that came with my Mach 2 (first batch, I think), with all the upgrades and bug fixes since then it works perfect. Great work by Ray and AP.

I have never paid for an upgrade or new version or subscription, and so far I am not aware of any new functionality that deserves the subscription. If one appears in the future, I will consider it at that time.

>>>I have never paid for an upgrade or new version or subscription, and so far I am not aware of any new functionality that deserves the subscription. If one appears in the future, I will consider it at that time.

I don't speak for AP, but imo I think that was the intent: You use your version of APCC without a subscription, and if there's new versions or significant new functionality you want, you have the option of upgrading.