APCC pro replication to backup computer

Sam

Hi

i have a primary computer with APCC pro where I set up my horizon and did a pointing model.

i also have have a backup computer which I keep up to date so that it can be used if the primary computer fails.  Is there a way to replicate APCC pro in the backup computer with all its data from horizons, pointing model etc

thanks
sam

Sam

Hi

i just copied the APCC settings file (*.apccZ) from my main computer to the backup computer and it appears to work well.
The data for horizons, pointing model and site information have been transferred through this file.
Its nice to have a backup computer ready with all this data because one invests so much time to customize APCC with horizons, pointing model etc that you don’t want to be vulnerable to a hard disk failure.

thanks
Sam