APCC Pro license with new mount

Bob

I was certain I read something on this topic not so long ago but typically cannot find where, so apologies in advance.

The impending birth is now close so was wondering if the APCC license key is shipped with the mount itself, or is this something that must be obtained separately online?

Thanks
Bob

David Johnson

When they shipped my Mach2, they sent me an email with a license key.  I could then download the software from their website and then entered the license key.  It was easy.

Kenneth Tan

Hmm i dont think i got my key with my mach 2

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 18:28, David Johnson <dajohns37@...> wrote:
When they shipped my Mach2, they sent me an email with a license key.  I could then download the software from their website and then entered the license key.  It was easy.

Bill Long

Contact AP and they can help you.

Hmm i dont think i got my key with my mach 2

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 18:28, David Johnson <dajohns37@...> wrote:
When they shipped my Mach2, they sent me an email with a license key.  I could then download the software from their website and then entered the license key.  It was easy.

David Johnson

If you want to start to getting to know the software prior to receiving the mount, I believe you can get a temporary trial key.